SMALL GROUP PSOAS RELEASE – with gentle assists
Saturdays 8 June (FULL), 22 June (FULL), 29 June (almost full) 2019, 4.30-7.30pm @ Centre for Higher Self, 1 Marion street, Wellington
Please email email@example.com to book
In June, I will be offering a series of special, deeply nourishing Small Group Psoas Release Candlelight Sessions
where you will be able to:
* try out a variety of set-ups to find what is best suited for your body;
* experience gentle assists to further facilitate relaxation, release and grounding and promote a state of deep rest;
* experience facilitated psoas release movements and set-ups which cannot be effectively offered in a large workshop;
* learn simple techniques for improving the functioning of the vagus nerve (essential for nervous system balance and healthy physiology);
* enjoy a long and delicious relaxation at the end of the session, enhanced by essential oils.
The group will be kept really small ~ 6 people for personalised attention and lots of personal space, but will be big enough to enjoy the group energy.
Tea and chocolate will be shared at the end of the session.
Dates: Saturday 8 June | 22 June | 29 June
Where: 1 Marion street, Wellington
Bookings: please email firstname.lastname@example.org